In classic farm-to-d ecor style, the stunning Roslyn County Wine Cabinet combines metal-wrapped wood-framed seeded glass doors and a Dark Walnut finish to evoke timber frame trusses in reclaimed barns. With authenticity and simplicity, this piece offers rustic chic style and functionality. There is storage for up to 60 wine bottles, with 10 adjustable/reversible wine shelves behind the right door, and each shelf having the capacity to hold 6 wine bottles. In addition, there is a wine glass rack on the left side, a pebble-stone work surface and an LED light strip. Anti-tip hardware is included.
- Anti-tip hardware
- Two metal-wrapped wood-framed seeded glass doors
- One drawer behind left door
- Drawer has drop-in felt liner
- Drawer opening: 20W x 12 1/2D x 4 3/4H
- Two adjustable wood shelves behind left door and 10 adjustable/reversible wine shelves behind right door
- Each wine shelf holds 6 wine bottles
- Shelf space: 24 1/4W x 14D
- Two fixed shelves behind right door
- Two glass shelves behind left door
- Glass shelf space: 24W x 7 1/2D
- Removable back panel
- One LED light strip
- One pebble stone work surface
- One wine glass rack on left side holds 5 glasses
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.