Vintage contemporary design gets an elegant update with the walnut sled legs and metal accents on the Flynn. A clean, architectural look thanks to the subtly shaped arms, Flynn is modestly scaled yet provides a comfortably deep seat. Flynn harkens back to the best of the mid-century design movement without screaming retro.Options
Each piece can be customized with any leather, fabric -- including Ultrasuede® and Crypton® -- or customer's own material.
Distinctive wood base available in domestically sourced solid American Walnut with a natural finish or solid Ash with a gray finish. We partner with American Forests and plant trees for every piece ordered.
Build the perfect sectional from choice of 17 matching pieces.
Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers.Product Specifics
100% Sunbrella® Acrylic
Cleaning Code: W
- Brushed stainless steel accents on legs
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Single-needle top-stitched seams
- Seats: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam back and seat
- Backs: Channeled chambers filled with luxurious blown fiber
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension; 5 years against defects in materials and workmanship for all other elements.
- Custom luxury to your home in about 30 days. Expertly crafted in Dallas, Texas.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.